Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Testing.....Testing...123

Posted by wheely_boy 5 Cleve (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 15, 13 at 4:13

Did they close this forum? 966 posts on MTF since yesterday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Testing.....Testing...123

It's still above water here. Maybe just the lull between seasons or something?

o

I like the picture - pretty effective lawn mower, plus applies fertilizer as it goes.

Forum will come alive in early spring, when all the folks who left half a tank of un-stabilized gasoline in the lawn tractor start asking how to get running again. "When I parked my LT back in September, everything worked okay. Now it wouldn't even turn over until I replaced the battery. It cranks and cranks but won't start. It has plenty of gasoline that I left in it last fall. What in the world could have gone wrong?"

o

That's right!
Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and gals.

o

• Posted by exmar 6 SE Ohio (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 16, 13 at 12:29

Yep and Yep!

Almost finished with changing oil, adjusting, sharpening, repairing, etc. etc. so I'll be ready to rock and roll in the spring.

Happy Turkey Day all! Watch out for the dreaded "food coma" prevalent this time of year.

Ev

o

No posts on a Saturday?? Even the Clematis forum had one post. MTF had 1048 posts.

o

So your saying somehow the horizon looks different and someone said something about an iceberg? My drink is on the table yet and band is still playing so it can't be all bad... I've visited over there once or twice. Big forum. Little hard to find your place, but then again- I just have a small keyboard. Went back this AM to try and make sense of it. More coffee needed. Maybe I should just head into the shop and practice my tig. By the way. Bought one of your Cub Cadet hood ornaments off ebay, but I seemed to have washed all the hair off. Is there replacement hair available?

o

Tom, you need to cut a deal with a local hair dresser. They can furnish you with as much replacement hair as you need/want.
Usually they are willing to let it go in exchange for help or maintenance on their clippers.
By all means, get some practice time in with your TIG welding.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here