Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Vogt Mower

Posted by ictfatboy none (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 18, 12 at 8:40

I have an old lawn mower that my Dad bought back in the 70�s. It was old when he bought it then! It says Vogt Powr Mowr on the data plate stamped on the deck, but it is so dirty it is almost illegible. It has a Clinton engine, I think that is what it says. It has a single large blade with a sprocket on the shaft of the motor that runs a small single speed forward and reverse transmission. It has 2 tractor type tires about 12" in diameter side by side about 6 inches apart. I have been trying to find anyone who knows anything about it, but have been unsuccessful. I would like to restore it to new, but want to see what the original colors were. It appears to be red and black, but as it is so old and dirty, I can�t be sure. I will post any pictures when I get it somewhat cleaned up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Vogt Mower

• Posted by gewf631 Chicago NW Burb (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 11:40

Could this be what you're looking-for...
VOGT Mowa
VOGT Brothers Mfg. Co.
Louisville, KY

Here is a link that might be useful: Google is your friend

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here