Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by doberman_2007 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 18, 10 at 17:45

The tractor is asleep for another season ,and the frost is heavy on the pumpkins.
Happy Thanksgiving
Doberman_2007

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Thanksgiving

And to you, and everyone else, as well!

We went to the farmers market last Sat and beta tested a new stuffed pumpkin recipe that was really good, so we will be back there to get another pumpkin and more fresh brussel sprouts.

I waited to long to get a local free range turkey, so I've got to pick one up at the supermarket.

Raring to go!

cheers to all

Rolf

o

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We expect the usual 20 - 24, two Turkey day.

Walt Conner

o

To All South of the Border Residents Happy Turkey Day Friends :) Drive Safe and Sober..Eh !

o

And, seasons greetings to all, including the staff, from old Rusty Jones. Along with many thanks to all for all of the free advice given to me, over the years! May you all eat well on Thanksgiving day and ever after!
Rusty Jones
p.s. And now, i must fight the carburetor battle on that B&S engine. Wish me luck! RJ

o

My thanks to all you guys who make this forum an interesting site to visit.
And thanks for everything you have done in life that got you to where you are now. I hope you all have plenty of family and friends gathering around for Thanksgiving Day feasts and festivities.
Be safe and good luck.

o

Drumsticks and grog for all!

o

Back at ya....all of you. Don't eat too much, you might bust the tires on those mowers or leave ruts in the yard.

o

PC : ROFLMBO DUDE !

o

• Posted by baymee LehighValleyPA (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 20, 10 at 7:09

Happy Thanksgiving to all and thanks for the times when I needed your help this year.

o

Among other things, I'm thankful for the quality seat time this past year!

Happy t-day!
-gh

o

• Posted by larso1 So. CO Zone 5 (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 25, 10 at 10:22

Happy Thanksgiving to all on GW Tractors Forum! Driving the 120-miles down to grandma's farm house in eastern CO, expect the usual dozen and a half kids and adults around the table. It's 14-deg.F. this AM, talk about frost on the pumpkin!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here