Return to the Tractors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Exmark zero turn motor

Posted by ingrand446 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 28, 11 at 19:00

I have an Exmark Lazer Z HP that that I bought used about 4 years ago. It does not have any identification plate on the motor. The model # is LHP48118KC The S/n is 191508. Can anyone tell me how I can get this information. I have tried my local Exmark dealer but he couldn't or wasn't interested in getting it for me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Exmark zero turn motor

Are you referring to a drive motor or the units engine? Either way it's back to the drawing board on model #s.

o

the Kohler engine. it is an CV 18 I think.

o

CV18S 61557 EXMARK MFG. 1998 ZTR EXMARK LAZER Z

You go to link below find engine that said was used in Exmart

LHP48118KC The 18KC means Kohler command

Here is a link that might be useful: exmart engine

o

Gator may have nailed it. LHP4818KC (rather than LHP48118KC) with your serial shows as a 98 model. Original engine we hope. Too bad there is no sticker on the blower housing. So you are looking for specific engine parts or have a specific problem with it?

o

you would think Kolher would stamp the model/S/N on the valve cover like briggs. But, that would require .15 extra in labor cost in Chenlow. Guess I better go etch my Kohler model number before he labe falls off?? Probably don't make difference all singles look the same except bore and stroke. Same with twins in the same series. I would guess the same foe the cheap courage would be the same also along with mags.

o

Writing those #s down isn't a bad idea rc. Kohler labels don't fall off, but sometimes get unreadable due to cleaning chemicles washing the ink off. I've started a little black book in my phone w/ things like model #s, common this and thats like what size hole saws I have etc. Might be a good new years resolution!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tractors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here