Return to the Trees Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tree heal thyself -- are you mocking me????

Posted by ken_adrian z5 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 29, 12 at 11:42

probably trimmed this 12 years ago.. right after i moved in.. to build a sand box.. and swing set under it ... 3 cuts.. two are 90 degrees to each side of the dissin' ....

i think its mocking me .. sticking it tongue out of me ... whats that all about ... and is there an asian oak ...??? .. actually looks more like a bug ... the Green man, perhaps ...

ken

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG.. whats all that green stuff all over it.. should i nuke it?????

Here is a link that might be useful: and no.. not the dude in the green spandex ...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tree heal thyself -- are you mocking me????

Maybe your tree isn't mocking you. Maybe your tree is a Rolling Stones fan? Sorry, LOL, couldn't resist!

Here is a link that might be useful: Rolling Stones logo

o

That's funny...does that boy of yours make faces like that behind your back?

The green looks like one of the lichen species.

o

Let's see...squinting eyes...contorted mouth...tongue hanging out. I'd say it's about to drop a log on your lawn.

tj

o

"Let's see...squinting eyes...contorted mouth...tongue hanging out. I'd say it's about to drop a log on your lawn. "

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! *applause*

o

That is the funniest, cutest thing I've seen in a long time!!!! I had to print out a picture of it. Is that the Burr oak? Is this the first time you noticed that?

o

i will have to get a pic of the leaves and get an ID from you peeps ...

i bought it .... with the property ...

and yes.. lichens are everywhere in the country .. as compared to suburbia ...

ken

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trees Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here