Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ken_adrian

Tri color beech .. a few of this years pix

well.. since you peeps have been talking about this one.. i figured a few recent pix should be offered ... trying to get a bit artsy fartsy with a common cannon ... whatever.. lol ..

in another post i said:

do you care what your tulips look like in august ... do you care what your mock orange looks like in late summer... etc.. etc ...

every plant has its prime season, and just collect enough plants.. that you have something new coming into its prime every other week or so ... so you have something fresh to look at .. and so you can forget about that which is past its prime for that season ...

===>>

if i got rid of every plant.. that did not look good all 12 months.. i would have 5 acres of pasture .. period .. [and that doesnt even look good all 12 months]

see link re: background music.. lol ..

ken

{{gwi:368190}}

{{gwi:368191}}

{{gwi:368192}}

{{gwi:368193}}

{{gwi:368194}}

{{gwi:368195}}

{{gwi:368197}}

{{gwi:368199}}

{{gwi:368201}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Words-adapted from The Bible, book of Ecclesiastes Music-Pete Seeger To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn) There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn) And a time to every purpose, under Heaven A time to be born, a time to die A time to plant, a time to reap A time to kill, a time to heal A time to laugh, a time to weep To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn) There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn) And a time to every purpose, under Heaven A time to build up,a time to break down A time to dance, a time to mourn A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn) There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn) And a time to every purpose, under Heaven A time of love, a time of hate A time of war, a time of peace A time you may embrace, a time to refrain from embracing To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn) There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn) And a time to every purpose, under Heaven A time to gain, a time to lose A time to rend, a time to sew A time for love, a time for hate A time for peace, I swear it's not too late

Comments (6)