New to the collection

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cornus kousa champions gold

Leaf close up

o

Whoa!

When does that coloring appear and how long does it last???

o

Good question. It's new to me this year. It started coloring up in July and I took this picture yesterday. So we'll see how long it lasts.

o

Neat tree! I have an acer/cornus love fest going on in my yard just waiting for the magical acer/cornus beetle to come eat them all. If I did not I would order one of those NOW!

o

• Posted by whaas 5a SE WI (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 7, 13 at 21:51

Its amazing how many cool trees are on the market. Its unfortunate that in many markets the generic plants dominant.

I had two separate nurseries tell me that no one buys trees anymore. They sell perennials and roses.

Thanks for sharing the pics. If you like season long gold check out 'Summer Gold'. Its a winner for sure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trees Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here