o
Locust trees dying

Posted by flowergirl70ks 5/6KS (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 26, 12 at 18:07

Anyone here have trees affected by the herbicide Imprelis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Locust trees dying

Flgirl, the last I heard, the circle of destruction from Imprelis is still widening, now including more broadleaved trees. Where I live there is a golf course with lots of big huge dead Norway spruce. Did you have that material used on your property then?

+oM

o

I definately did.

o

You may be able to latch on to one of the class-action lawsuits that are in the works. I don't have any more details but I hear such are occurring.

+oM

o

Our Locusts in this area have been struggling for two years now. They were absolutely horrible last year and this year didn't really flourish either, with lots of branches dying out. This isn't just the new small trees either. Locusts are a favorite for municipal landscaping here, and we are seeing it even on 20 year old mature trees.

o

Just curious if we're talking Gleditsia or Robinia here...

o

Its gleditsia or honeylocust

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trees Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here