Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
spencer_electrician

Watering small gardens at each side of driveway, bubblers?

I have a sprinkler system that I installed and at the ends of our circle drive I have a small garden circled with retaining wall bricks. This is only 5 foot wide by 2 feet deep. When I roughed in the system I put a rainbird quater circle spray head at the front left of the planter. There is a light fixture in the middle of this planter and I woried about the spray head shooting at it and past to the flowers to the right of it. While it is just dirt I decided to t off to a second 1/4 circle spray head at the right of the planter. I have not tried the zone that controls these yet but I figure they will shoot way to far. Possible to keep these heads only spraying about 3 feet? Or would the best thing here be to change the sprayer head to a 1/4 circle bubler head? Or should I use the half inch pipe conection to connect to some sort of miro irrigation product. There are gardens across the front of the house with 6 spray heads and this zone sends to the curb gardens via a 1/2" poly pipe that travels 100 feet down to the curb so maybe the lower pressure from the run would naturally keep the spray heads down low. ?

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus