Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ally_ld

In line emitter tubing questions

ally_ld
16 years ago

I have been doing lots of research on the various types of drip irrigation systems. I learned a lot from the Jess S. Irrigation tutorial, so much info that I have managed to over whelm myself.

Where I am now, is trying to decide on using the factory installed emitter tubing (dripworks) or tubing that I install the emitters. My biggest concern is clogging in the factory installed tubing because how do I remove an emitter if it is clogged?

My next question is regarding the manifold set-up. There isn't enough room under my spigot that is on my deck so I will have to use an extension hose to bring it off the deck and attach the manifold there. Has anyone work with this type of set-up? I am also thinking about setting up a second manifold on the other side of the deck with the same set-up. Each manifold can have separate zones on them.

I included LD pictures to give some insight on the area. What the plans show is the backyard and only 1/2 the width. When I mentioned the second manifold it ultimately will be needed for the far right of my backyard.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ally

{{gwi:10737}}

{{gwi:325477}}