Return to the Irrigation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Simple Irrigation System

Posted by wmrolsev South Carolina (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 19:27

We have a simple irrigation system. We have a 2" PVC pipe with perferations in it. It is driven down about 7 to 8 feet in the ground. Then on top we have a fairly heavy pump. This set up feeds about 6 to 8 lines. Does anyone know what kind of system this is called? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Simple Irrigation System

Need more info:
Is pump perpendicular to well (the 2" perforated pipe) or sit right on top of it?
Are you SURE the 2" pipe is only 7-8ft?

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here