Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nc_peaceful

I just want to adjust a couple of sprinkle heads

nc_peaceful
14 years ago

I had my sprinkler system installed a couple of years ago right after we moved into our new house. Shortly after installation, a drought hit our area so the system was barely operated that season. That winter I learned the importance of removing the backflow before temperatures hit freezing.

After numerous phone calls to the installer (who I never asked if he was licensed- he had already installed systems throughout the entire neighborhood and was highly recommended)for it's replacement I ended up finding someone else who came out and replaced the valve. He re-adjusted all the heads at that time. A few days later I discovered that several of the heads were either watering the driveway or our neighbor's yards on each side of us. After numerous unreturned phone calls, I've decided I need to learn how to perform minor adjustments myself.

Now, the question is... Where do I learn?? I've tried the internet but get bombarded with sites-- none that instruct the fine-tuning of adjusting sprinkler heads.. I'm beginning to think folks feel it's proprietary information!

The top of the heads say Pro Plus.. Does anyone have the inside scoop on how I can make a few heads turn a little less to the left?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer