Return to the Irrigation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Need Help to ID valve model.

Posted by yesiam8833 none (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 22:29

Any help would be great in helping me identify the valve model. I need to find a replacement for the diaphragm.

See the attached link called valve.


Here is a link that might be useful: valve

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Need Help to ID valve model.


If you don't know where they came from or see a label, then I would replace the valve manifold and valves. Start over. It is not that expensive and less effort on your part. JMHO Aloha

RE: Need Help to ID valve model.


I found out it is an olson. The part will cost me about $14. I order the part and most likely replace the whole system comes winter. Thanks again.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here