Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
budl1te

Sprinklers not working

Budl1te
10 years ago

Hello,

I purchased a new home and it has an Automatic watering system. I am somewhat familiar with the workings. I installed an entire 8 station Orbitz(I think) at my last house, Plumbing and electrical)

I don't recognize the valves at this new house but I looked on the internet and they look like the Buckner VP-10 valves (5 of them) There is one that looks like a Toro 260 seriesish.

One of the stations is not coming on. Even when I flip the manual lever nothing comes out the sprinkler heads. There is however water that slowly leaks from the valve though.

I had assumed that the lever would send the water to the sprinkler regardless?

the other 2 Buckner looking ones do activate the sprinklers and do not leak.

I have 2 other Buckners that operate drip feeds and what looks like a Toro valve although I am use to the old smaller toro's that when the valve(turn thing) on top was opened the water would come on. This one however is a knob that twists but looks like you could fit a flathead screwdriver in the slot to turn it. The toro's I have had experience with did not have the slot for screwdriver.

I don't know if the toro is working or not? how do you manually open this one? Solenoid?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Buddy

Comments (2)