Return to the Irrigation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I have a question about top irrigation

Posted by irrigationmaster (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 15, 06 at 9:55

Guys, I'm not sure about that, so I rather ask.
I found this website, topirrigation.com
Now, they say that the cost of a fully automated irrigation system could be as little as 1500

Is that really considered little? I mean, they really sound professional and everything, and I am more then impressed with their presentation. I'm just not sure if the amount is right. Please take a look for me at http://www.topirrigation.com/index.htm and tell me what you thing I should do.

Thank you!
- Aria.

Here is a link that might be useful: topirrigation.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have a question about top irrigation

HELP! should I buy topissigation's system or not?

Here is a link that might be useful: this is their site - topirrigation.com

o

The question is a little vague. For as little as 1500.... for what size system, what are the components, who installs it. You really need a price for your system. then compare it with the price from a different vendor for the same size yard, then compare it with a system you install youself.

o

"as little as 1500"? Thats already a good start. I didn't know the price is good :) The system should cover my backyard in my new house. they install irrigation system. top irrigation will supply the drip irrigation kit and installation. Not really sure about the size yet. hmmm? :)
I know it's all kinda blurry, i'm not that good at it yet. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: the irrigation products

o

You are not telling if the cost is just for the material or for the installation too.

You can check this website, is a manufacturer that has his own on-line shope, maybe should be quite cheaper.

www.plasgotirrigation.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Plasgot Irrigation

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here