Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shpongled

all ez-flo users important information!

shpongled
15 years ago

I want to let everyone know that for the EZ-Flo to function correctly it requires a MINIMUM flow rate of 120 Gallons Per Hour(GPH). For those with low flow drip systems like myself this is a problem. The websites of EZ-Flo and many distributors state incorrectly that the system can operate on as little as 2.5 GPH. This is incorrect. I have confirmed this with both EZ-Flo and dripworks.com! The dripworks site has been updated to reflect the true flow requirements. To those of you, like myself, who purchased this system under the assumption that it would work with your smaller system, there is hope. When dripworks found out that the data that was provided from EZ-Flo was incorrect they came up with a ball valve coupler that is supposed to force water through the EZ-Flow at much lower flow rates. The item number is IEZIBVH. My system is only 11 GPH and they informed me that it should work. Props to dripworks for being honest and coming up with a solution for thier customers. EZ-Flo, on the other hand, has misrepresented their product and has not been helpful at all. As of right now their website still states that the system can operate on as little as 5 PSI and 2.5 GPH. I you want to contact EZ-Flo and let them know what you think about this issue email dgilmore@ezfloinjection.com.

-Shpongled