Return to the Irrigation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TORO Flo Pro 3 lead silenoid, replaceing with 2 wire.

Posted by gabeokc001 Oklahoma (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 17, 06 at 3:41

I have a leaky Toro Flo Pro sprinkler valve. I have it identified as the silenoud and I have bought a 24volt replacement silenoid. BUT my im not sure exaclty how to wire the replacement. Printed on the old silenoid are 2 settings..? 180mah = IN-RUSH 220mah HOLDING. I think that is right, i dont have the old one in front of me. But the unit has three wires going into the valve silenoid. Looks like a series setup. The white wire "COMMON" continues on and the yellow wire terminates in the silenoid. So should i just conect the two white COMMON wires together with one of the replacement silenoid wires and then the yellow wire to the other?

I wanted to make sure i wasnt wiring the replacement wrong and then cause an electrical issue with another valve somewhere else in the yard.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TORO Flo Pro 3 lead silenoid, replaceing with 2 wire.

Gabe,
You're on the right track. Hook one of the leads from the solenoid to the 2 white wires and hook the other lead from the solenoid to the yellow wire.

All Wet
Texas Licensed Irrigator #1897 since 1984

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here