Return to the Irrigation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Where can I find these?

Posted by Rio_Grande none (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 23, 13 at 7:25

I need about 40 of these and am looking for them as cheap as I can find them. I don't really want to pay 1.00 each for. Them.

Any idea where I can source them?

Here is a link that might be useful: Emitters

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Where can I find these?

Wow, and they claim to be a wholesale company? What makes them so special? What are you looking for? They just look like a dripper to me. Or are you looking for a pressure compensating one? I see flag drippers for as little as .10 a piece.

RE: Where can I find these?

All I need is the fitting to go from the main line to a 1/4 in hose that will drop down about 3 feet to connect a mister to!

RE: Where can I find these?

That would be a 1/4" connector. You can email me if you like.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here