Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cwr640

Hunter PRO-C program not working

cwr640
14 years ago

I have a PRO-C controller that generally seems to work OK. The date and time are correctly set. I am not using programs B and C. I set program A to start a multi-valve program to water only on Friday mornings, beginning at 4AM. 11 valves are to be run sequentially for about 20 minutes each. If I select "manually run all stations" it works fine. If I select "Run", it does not ever run at all - not even on Friday. When I set the dial to "Set days to water", all the days except Friday show water droplets with circles around them, which the manual says are no-water days. Good. But Friday has no icon at all - it is blank - and I cannot figure out how to make the yes-water droplet icon appear. If I push the "+" button while Friday is flashing, the no-water icon appears for Friday. If I then go back to the flashing Friday and push the "-" button, the Friday icon again goes to blank. How can I get Friday to show a yes-water icon (I assume that problem is the reason that my "A" progam does not work in automatic mode. Thanks for your help.

Comments (8)