for intended use in my yard again while I am on vacation
for a spell. However, I am having difficulty getting
it to operate on the frequency and duration I am telling
it to. I must have had an instruction leaflet at some
time that has probably met the recycle process leaving
me a 'little' frustrated in view of the fact I'm 'outta
here' next week. Is there somebody out there who is
familiar with this timer that can provide me with the
simple correct procedural steps to set the unit up...??
Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Arzin water timer

I am looking for a reliable water timer ... had nothing but bad luck & loss of $$ using both Melnor & the Vigaro replacements Melnor sent. Both look identical & both quit in two months or so ... filled up with water inside & quit! I 'Googled' Melnor & see I am not the only one unhappy with their timer! Do you recommend Arzin & if so, where can they be bought? Sure hope someone can furnish you with the manual with the instructions you need!

o
RE: Arzin water timer

I also have a Arzin water timer for which I lost the intructions. Here is how I got it to work. Put new non-rechargeable batteries in it. Set the timer before connecting it to your faucet. First bring the dial to "reset", then turn the frequency knob to 1 hour, then turn the duration knob to 5 minutes (for the purpose of testing). Connect it to your faucet and then connect your hose, turn the water on. One hour later your timer should start, mine did. Then you can do the reset, frequency and duration sequence again for the time you want. Please note that if you want it to water in the evening, you have to do this setting in the evening. Mine is now set to: frequency every 24 hours, duration 1 hour and this from 8:00 pm. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here