Return to the Irrigation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sprinkler System

Posted by ceremmel none (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 6, 13 at 17:48

We recently purchased a home with an inground sprinkler system (RainBird ESP-6LX+). Last year 4 sprinkler zones were working. This year one zone does not work. We also cannot "locate" a sprinkler head in the non-working zone...bermuda grass has covered it. Would the obstruction with the grass restrict the zone from working...the other two heads in the zone are uncovered?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sprinkler System

cer,

You might be able to activate the non-working zone by manually turning it on by rotating the valve solenoid counterclockwise slightly until it the zone pops on. Do not unscrew the solenoid completely off. To turn off turn solenoid clockwise until the zone goes off. do not over-tighten. The pop-up sprinklers should be stronger than the grass unless you are experiencing very low pressure for your system. Let us know if you were successful and we can go from there. Aloha

o

• Posted by 6840 none (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 7, 13 at 14:32

I have been looking for this product/service.I am not sure about the quality or the origin of their offering. Has anyone have looked into this before? If you have any other options you know are worth the time to check out, Sprinkler Systems here. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sprinkler Systems

o

Hunter is one of the top companies in the business. Check a local irrigation company or landscape contractor that utilizes Hunter products or Rainbird for that matter. JMHO Aloha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here