Return to the Irrigation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Identify this Valve

Posted by akochera (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 24, 13 at 21:00

What brand/model might this be?

When turned on from the panel, it will not start. I replaced the solenoid with something generic, and then it wouldn't stop! So I put back the old solenoid and run it manually.

Thought right now is to leave the bottom half in the ground, and just replace the upper mechanism. Therefore need a match. Big box store doesn't have something similar.

On the left you see the solenoid, in the middle is the flow control (which doesn't entirely turn the water off when tightened), and to the right is a small bleed valve. Plastic body is a light blue. Looks like 8 screws holding it together.

Thanks for your help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Identify this Valve

looks like a old richdel valve, not sure of model

o
RE: Identify this Valve

Looks like my old rainbird valve. Replaced one myself.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Irrigation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here