Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
opium_gw

How would you design this system?

opium
14 years ago

Hi all,

I operate a car wash and I want to get these two pieces of landscaping irrigated. The small island has 3 young pampas grass plants. We may plant ornamental grasses around it but for right now, these are the only plants going inside it.

The second island is around our garbage bin and right next to our pay stations.

I would like this designed to where we have the least amount of overspray as possible. I would also like to stick to Rain Bird products. We have a regular customer that comes in that said Rain Bird is the way to go but he wants $75 to design the layout. While I don't think this is excessive by any means, I would much rather get a couple of opinions on here.

Please be specific with how you would design this (PVC, hookups, model numbers). I don't want anything fancy like timers or anything electric. I have never designed an irrigation system but I'm sure I could with the right guidance. I have just purchased an irrigation book published by Lowe's so I will be reading up on it.

{{gwi:334507}}

{{gwi:334508}}

{{gwi:334509}}

{{gwi:334510}}

LEt me know if you need anything further (measurements, pictures). BTW, the measurements are not exact but very close.

Comment (1)