Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi Everyone!

Posted by neonposey z7 NC (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 28, 07 at 9:03

Just wanted to say Hello. I've been absent for quite some time time dealing with other issues and haven't had much time to visit the forum or winter sow or even garden for that matter. Hopefully things will be settling back down in my life soon and I can get back to MY hobby and 'therapy'. I'm seeing alot of new faces so obviously the winter sowing boom is still booming. Hopefully I can get my hands back in the dirt real soon and get my trade list updated. I still have plenty of seeds and my plan for today is to go thru them and pull out the ones I want to definately get sown this year.

Good to see all of you and hope to be able to visit with you more in the coming months!

Neon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi Everyone!

Hi neon
Glad to see your back. Lots of new faces and old ones too.
Best of luck.
Ron

o

Hi Neon,

Welcome back. I remember seeing you as a regular, back when I was just a lurker, so now I am more of a regular, and still a WS Virgin. I have it all...tons of seeds to pick from, the right soil, containers, so I just need to determine the 'must grows', and pick a day to start some of the hardier things.

Hope things continue to get settled down for you. 2006 was not very good for me in a lot of ways, but I've vowed 2007 will be one of the best, since it will hopefully include so many WS beauties.

Hope you too have more time for your hobby/therapy.

Sue

o

Welcome back!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here