Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I will be away until next week and emails

Posted by trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 11, 06 at 15:46

I'm going down to MD and DC this weekend and will be back on Monday or Tuesday. I think.

My cousin is retiring from the Navy and it's a weekend of military and family hoopla. His dear wife introduced me to the USO and form that came USOwing, with so much built upon that opportunity.

Currently my emails are eternally screwedup--and until I change computers it will continue to be screwedup. If you've emailed me in the last two weeks try again--when I get back I'll go through them all and answer those that need immediate responses.

Be good!

T

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I will be away until next week and emails

Be good? You must have lost your mind before you left.

o
RE: I will be away until next week and emails

• Posted by trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 11, 06 at 20:47

If I'm lucky I'll come back with some new stuff to think about--might get my mind regenerated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here