o
RE: Go Bucks!

• Posted by donn_ 7a, GSB, LI, NY (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 9, 07 at 5:11

Ouch!

o

I guess the gators surprised everyone.
Only watched the 1st half. Looked like OSU was asleep.
Ron

o

Ow ow ow. Sigh. Too bad, OSU had a great run. I'm surprised my parents haven't commented on the game, since I'm sure they watched it (both OSU grads, Buckeye fans for years & years).

Laurel

o

Ok, here's the scoop..my oldest was there with his girlfriend (he's a junior at OSU). I think about 100k of my closest friends, including my boss, were there.

I woke up Monday morning throwing up. My 15 and 17 year olds had it on Wednesday and Saturday, so it was my turn. I was so upset I was sick. I went in and worked for 2 hours taking care of our office business and went home. I made it thru the first few minutes of the game and went to lie down. It was my plan to stagger downstairs at halftime to watch us win the championship. My daughter kept yelling up the scores and I told her to forget it and let me know the final.

I did not find out OSU's score (I knew we had lost)until Wednesday when my son came home from the game. They were selling championship t shirts at Lane and High for 3 for $10 on Friday. How sad.

I have never seen so many people with early winter tans and so depressed. I am emotionally fine because the last game I watched was the Michigan game.

Hey, the words "upset" and "underdog" have to come from somewhere, right?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here