Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thankful for the Opportunites We are Given.

Posted by trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 15, 06 at 20:34

I like trolls because I use them to my advantage. I use them and use them and use them and use them until I get bored working them for site hits and recruiting new eyes to look at the forum and site. At that time they are dismissed with a polite and sincere thank you for the amount of new WSers they've generated.

To our current recruiter I must say thank you for the attention you've brought to our forum and a great big thank you for the hits you've brought the WSEO site from generated interest.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thankful for the Opportunites We are Given.

Trudi, another reason why I love this forum. Anyone who turns a negative into many positives is my kinda gal! :-)

o
RE: Thankful for the Opportunites We are Given.

I am lost here. I wasn't checking in for a couple of weeks. What did I miss here? What trolls?

Another thing I am kinda curious about is how can that thread at the top of this page has been staying there without any response. What does the poster do to keep it at the top of the page for weeks like that?

And Trudi, have you ever kept records how many people WS? I am curious. It seems there are many more newbies this year. I haven't seen some oldies from last year either, unless they have changed their GW name.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here