Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twinoaks_gw

Saying Hello!

twinoaks
18 years ago

I just wanted to say hello and re-introduce myself. I tried to log in under my old name and it didn't work so...instead of being Twin Oaks Farm...I'm now Twin Oaks!

I was a long time member who drifted away while I started a business. Got that started and now it's time to get back into gardening!

The one thing I have practiced all along is Trudi's winter sowing!

Anyhoo....hello everybody! I am thrilled to be back amoung you!

Comments (11)

• mmqchdygg
    18 years ago

hi-dee ho, T-O! Welcome back! Ron's got the count going on uh...part 5 I guess we're on now, if you haven't posted your containers yet...then the usual chit-chat stuff going on all over the board.
    See you over there!

• lblack61
    18 years ago

Congratulations on getting your business off the ground and glad to have you back! :-)

• twinoaks
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks! I'll go throw my containers into the count!...so to speak!

• pitimpinai
    18 years ago

Hi Twin Oaks,
    Join in the fun and please do not stay away. :-)

• bev1951
    18 years ago

Hi Twinoaks, nice to see you again. Bev

• twinoaks
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Gosh I just bumped in to an old friend. It feels like coming home!

• flowerchildky
    18 years ago

Hello - so nice to have you back! I believe you sent me my first KMOTGG seeds (?)- is/was your email 'countrygirl' something?

anyway, I have tons of seeds to share- if you need anything, check my list and email me-

BTW, my daughter was born on your birthday :))

welcome back,
    Linda in Louisville

• bev1951
    18 years ago

How is your business doing ( wasn't it homemade soap ) ?
    Is your son still in Abilene ? There are lots of new friends here & still some of the oldies. Glad you're back.
    E-me if you'd like.
    Bev

• twinoaks
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Oh my gosh! It's so nice to see you guys. Yup that was me with the Kiss Me Over The Garden Gate Linda.

The soap business is going well. Course it's all things bath and body now. Oh and don't forget candles and other house scented things.

My ds is still based out of Abilene. He leaves next week for another rotation overseas. Kuwait this time. I'll breath a sigh of relief when he is back in Texas again.

Good to see you all!

• bev1951
    18 years ago

How long will he be in Kuwait ? The middle son got back from Iraq all in 1 piece & now the baby is there. Yikes, I'm going to be completely gray before this is over.
    I think Linda sent me some of the KMOGG last year & I shared them with a friend here & a friend in San Antonio for her K class' butterfly garden. Who knows where the next generations are going. Linda has made a great effort to send seeds to every new WSor here. She has some nice pics in the gallery too. Really Really glad to see you !!
    Bev

• bev1951
    18 years ago

Just a quick hint, if you're trying to catch up on all the reading, unless you've got a few hours forget it. I was trying to faithfully catch up on everything & get to know all the newbies but I think its a lost cause. Everyday there are 5 or more new pages.
    Bev