Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anybody see the GW merchandise?

Posted by lblack61 z5 NY (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 22, 06 at 10:58

I hope they come up with a sweatshirt...but for now, I'm contemplating one of the mugs. The journal is pretty interesting too!
http://www.cafepress.com/gardenwebstore/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anybody see the GW merchandise?

Hi. I haven't seen this yet. Interesting..... not sure how I feel about it right now. However, I did think about making my own GW Tee shirt, but then I thought what if other members see me wearing it when I am out and about and start asking my GW name and stuff! There goes my alias....lol!

o

I STILL want a Winter Sowing sweatshirt, Tshirt, and mug...but this will help me spread at least part of the word for now. It is nice to be able to sponser the website that introduced me to WSing and other forums on GW where I've learned so much.

o
Ask and ye shall receive!

Sweatshirts -- get 'em while they're hot! We just added them to the store.

Also, some things that we'd really like to do would be to add some sayings or anything else that might be pertinent to Winter Sowers - or any of the other popular forums here. So, we'd have very specific merchandise that would be a great way to link you all together. Any ideas -- post them here or shoot them my way!

Best,

Tamara
GardenWeb Community Manager

Here is a link that might be useful: Email me

o

mgood,
There is a link on the first page of most (if not all) forums.

lblack,
I was thinking much like you...only tomatoes.

I started a thread over at Suggestions and Comments...maybe we could give them lots of our good ideas...

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Store suggestion thread

o

excuse me...I didn't see Tamara's post b4 mine...

Sue...a very slow typist

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here