Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Logging in

Posted by bev1951 z7Lubbock,Tx (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 13, 06 at 16:10

Is anyone else having to relog in everytime to visit ?
Just the last 3 days I've had to log in. I keep WSing & a couple of others as shortcuts on my desktop & usually don't have to log in. Just curious.
Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Logging in

No trouble here and I haven't heard of any since one on Feb 8th.

If you don't think it is a cookie setting thing, I'd suggest reporting through the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, since you might be just one of a very few having dificulty.

Sue

o

Bev ... make sure you check the "Remember me on this computer" box and that should set a cookie that lasts weeks and weeks before you have to log in again unless you clear your cookies cache for some reason in the interim.

o

I'm still logging in every time I open the browser. I checked to save the info on my computer, too, so I don't have to key it everytime I visit. I don't mind, it's no biggie to me.

Nancy

o

Thanks guys I think it was because I'd forgotten to check the remember me when I had to relog in. I don't know if I deleted cookies or not. I'm not real computer literate.
Bev

o

Nope for some reason that didn't work. Guess I'll have to ask the experts. Thanks, Bev

o
RE: Logging in ???

Now it's working. Just a gremlin ?
Bev

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 14, 06 at 16:23

Bev, I visited a couple of forums yesterday morning, came back in the afternoon and was greeted with ads and found I was 'unlogged'. My cookie remover is set to leave a few each day, including this one, so don't know what that was about....I haven't ever had log in problems with the exception of that week where everyone kept finding themselves needing to log in ( same time the caps in usernames were dropped)

So it's not just you....but I haven't had to log in again since the one time yesterday.

o

So far, I'm back to being recognised. Who knows ?
Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here