Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who is having Yahoo Email Problems?

Posted by shimla 5 Upstate, NY (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 11, 07 at 19:09

Is anyone out there having problems receiving email on there Yahoo account? It started on Saturday 2/09/07. No messages come in. I emailed Yahoo but haven't received a reply. I'm wondering what is going on and if I have to change over to a new address. Just one of my Yahoo accounts is down.
Thanks,
shimla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who is having Yahoo Email Problems?

Mine is all right. Too much junk email to my liking, though. :-(

o

• Posted by shimla 5 Upstate, NY (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 11, 07 at 20:10

I know, thank goodness for the bulk mail folder! My other accounts are working properly. This one is tied to some Yahoo groups so I'm wondering if that might be the culprit. Someone posted on the computer forum so I know it's not just me. I just don't know what the status is and I'm not entirely confident yahoo will get back to me. We'll see...

o

Just checked mine...working fine...

Recently, though, somebody (somehow) changed my password on me...luckily I caught it before they were able to jack with my account and I remembered the little questions that they ask to send a new password.

It was very weird!

o

• Posted by shimla 5 Upstate, NY (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 12, 07 at 14:56

They actually responded to me email and said they are aware of the problem and trying to have it corrected as quickly as possible!

How in the world did someone change your password, webkat? It's a good thing they didn't change the security questions on you!

o

I have no idea! In hindsight, I wonder if it wasn't just a server glich....

But I know I wasn't typing it in incorrectly because it was an automatic "fill in" from my computer.

It was a bit weird...that is for sure!

o

Oh yes I have been!! Sometimes when I'm replying...if I happen to need to scroll down to read the message I'm replying to again and than scroll back up the stupid message I was typing becomes narrower and narrower as I scroll! Sometimes when I go to attach pictures and click ok/go back to message, my attachments go thru but my reply is gone! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This has been over the last few weeks.

Vera

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here