Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kmpsmom

Snow Snow and more Snow!!

Ann
14 years ago

OK I've always been one who loves the change of seasons, and who enjoyed each season in its time. But this winter, we've had about 20 inches so far and as much as 30 inches around the DC area between tonight and tomorrow afternoon. That will meet or exceed the 1922 Knickerbocker storm which dropped 28" on the city.

I think I'm ready for spring and green things instead of white stuff...anyone else ready for the growing season?

I bought milk, bread but not toilet paper (the triad of stuff that Washington market goers get when there's a threat of multiple inches of snow) LOL

I grew up around here and even went to college in DC where I told my friends that it never snowed in DC. We proceeded to have one of the snowiest winters ever that winter. Now I consider DC to be a city that's Northern enough to get snow and Southern enough to have no idea what to do with it. Not only that but we have the country's and the world worst drivers that end up trying to drive in bad weather here...'nuf said LOL

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths