Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
feeling sick (whine)

Posted by ajpa z6 se PA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 9, 09 at 12:24

Just want to whine. My head hurts horribly -- mix of sinus head and hormonal headache, I feel queasy, ugh ...
And today was supposed to be my day to dig in the dirt too. :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: feeling sick (whine)

I know what you mean. Saturday was beautiful but I had the flu and didnt feel like doing anything.

o

The crud's going around. I am better today but everything I looked at yesterday made me dizzy.

Baby yourself like you do those new sprouts.

o

Uh-oh Ajpa,
Take care of yourself.
And feel free to whine! I think it helps. :)
Hope you feel better.

ellen

o

• Posted by ajpa z6 se PA (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 10, 09 at 11:42

I feel a lot better today! Just a slight ache now.

Thanks for letting me moan. :)

o

I'm glad you feel better, my family has been one up one down for a few weeks now. If it's not me and the hubby it's the kids.
At the moment to my knowledge we are all ok. Hope everyone else keeps up on their vitamins.

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 12, 09 at 18:56

I'm so glad you are feeling better!

Just so you know, the 'bug' is just about cross country right now - seems a little late in the season to me. I just wanted to share an email I got from my nephews wife yesterday. Nephew has full custody of two small children and married a wonderful young woman with a daughter same age as his, so she cares for three kids, works enough hours to maintain an employee merchandise discount and 401K, has her own small business in their home...
Dear M:
Wednesday Shxxn had the flu.
Friday Kxxli had the flu.
Sunday, Kxxie and I both had the flu.
Today, Lxxn is in bed with the flu.
The only live souls in the house who have not been sick are the cat and the dog! Love You, L.

o

ajpa,
Happy to see that things are better. :O)

morz8 - That's too funny!! Thanks for the chuckle. So how come dog and cats don't get 'flus'?? Not fair!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here