Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
singingcrk

More TV stuff - Extreme Home Makeover is in our town!

singingcrk
18 years ago

Wow, I had no idea... at the beginning of the week, I noticed that one of the grocery stores in Cynthiana had a "Welcome Extreme Makeover Cast and Crew" sign up, but I forgot to ask about it. Last night we went to a magic show at the high school, saw another sign, and a teenager wearing a shirt from the show. Asked a friend, and she said they were in Berry this week, redoing a house. Cool, I may have to go check out the excitement, and add to the traffic jam!

It's an itty bitty town, it seems wild to have something like that going on. I have only seen parts of the show a couple of times, but if it is a live reveal, is it still on Sundays? Is the guy from Trading Spaces still doing it, the one everyone is apparently crazy about? Too bad he's not my type - why couldn't somebody like Antonio Banderas come to town??? Sigh...

While we lived in the next county over, they were filming parts of "Sea Biscuit" in Paris. Now THAT would have been fun, they had everyone in town dressed up as extras, old cars parked everywhere. But somehow I didn't manage to get into town during any of it.

Well, anyway, just thought I'd share the excitement - we may take the kids by to check it out later.

Comments (4)

Sponsored