Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANED- Help in finding Janet webpage designer

Posted by susan926 zone 5 Illinois (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 8, 06 at 17:19

Please help me find janet who designed my home page on the gardenweb. My pictures are not showing up and I don't know what to do????????? Thanks, Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANED- Help in finding Janet webpage designer

Susan,

I went and took a look at your page and it seems as though the site hosting your pics is down...whether it is permanent or temporary, I can't tell.

If you just noticed it, give it a couple of days...they may be working on some server issues.

I hope you still have the master copies of those....

o

Thanks for the answer Webkat, that appears to be the exact problem. I did place the post on another forum and someone helped me find the post that Janet placed. It refers to the info that the site hosting the pictures has moved and is no longer doing it. :( .....

o

Might be a good time to start your very own garden blog? I really like it because it helps me keep track of when I sowed my seeds, and I like being able to look at my before and after pics :)

k

Here is a link that might be useful: MSN Spaces

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here