Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HELP! Need Boggle game desperately

Posted by hoehum z6 PA (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 5, 06 at 23:41

Howdy all. If you have one of those free game discs that came with Cheerios, Wheaties, Total, etc. PLEASE read on.

I FINALLY have my computer up and running with most of its parts. I've been in pieces or working from loaners since October. (Not a good thing!)

I practically chained my son to the computer desk while I checked checked email, printer, etc. Good thing because the modem decided to cry wolf. He got all the essentials up and running. (Has now compensated for the first few hours of labor) He was on his way back to Pittsburgh when I tried to play Boggle. You'd have thought that he would have responded to my blood curdling scream - I'm sure he wasn't that far out of earshot!

Boggle is my favorite form of relaxation!!!! Unfortunately, I lent the free disc from Cheerios to someone and never got it back. Worse, they not only can't find it, (probably threw it out) they don't even remember me giving it to them.

Long story shortened slightly: I NEED Boggle. If you have a disc to spare I will trade for all the seeds in my trade box! I will send money for postage. I will do pretty much anything you want. I'm addicted and need a fix baaaadly!

Help me! I'm melting!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HELP! Need Boggle game desperately

Was this it?

Here is a link that might be useful: Boggle

o

That one is for Mac, but you can google 'Boggle Freeware' and find it pretty easily for whatever operating system you have....then you can't lend it to anyone....just tell them to "get their own". LOL!

o

I've tried the freeware downloads. They just aren't the same!

I was hoping I'd find someone with a disc they didn't use. My sister had one but threw it out during a cleaning spree last summer.

o

I just looked at my "cheerios" collection...sorry, I don't have it.
Do you have Freecycle in your area ??? We have one here and people ask/give all sorts of things.
Good luck in your search.

Here is a link that might be useful: Freecycle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here