Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hoehum

HELP! Need Boggle game desperately

hoehum
18 years ago

Howdy all. If you have one of those free game discs that came with Cheerios, Wheaties, Total, etc. PLEASE read on.

I FINALLY have my computer up and running with most of its parts. I've been in pieces or working from loaners since October. (Not a good thing!)

I practically chained my son to the computer desk while I checked checked email, printer, etc. Good thing because the modem decided to cry wolf. He got all the essentials up and running. (Has now compensated for the first few hours of labor) He was on his way back to Pittsburgh when I tried to play Boggle. You'd have thought that he would have responded to my blood curdling scream - I'm sure he wasn't that far out of earshot!

Boggle is my favorite form of relaxation!!!! Unfortunately, I lent the free disc from Cheerios to someone and never got it back. Worse, they not only can't find it, (probably threw it out) they don't even remember me giving it to them.

Long story shortened slightly: I NEED Boggle. If you have a disc to spare I will trade for all the seeds in my trade box! I will send money for postage. I will do pretty much anything you want. I'm addicted and need a fix baaaadly!

Help me! I'm melting!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living