Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Target Dollar Deals

Posted by kywildcat2 z6 KY (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 26, 06 at 0:10

I found some garden goodies in the dollar bins at Target. For my granddaughter's garden ... cute little gnomes, a tin flower rain gauge, colorful insect wind twirlers and 5-packs of copper plant markers (those sell for 14.95 for 10 in the catalogs!) They also had gardeners' hand soap, lotion, tin pails, gloves, planters, and seed starter kits for kids ... a very nice selection for a buck each! I haven't shopped at Target for so long, I didn't realize they even had this section.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Target Dollar Deals

Oh, I need to get some of the plant markers. Ours didn't have any out last week. These would make very nice gifts! I bought the gnomes for my friends little one year old son. He collects garden gnomes and is getting a Gnome Home for his play house!
He's named after the main character in the Gnome movie made in the 70's!

I buy a lot of stuff at Target. Their sales rack prices are similar to prices at our local thrift stores.

GGG

o
RE: Target Dollar Deals

What an adorable playhouse that will be! : )
There is a hollow tree beside my g-daughter's playhouse. She puts out a little table and chairs, set with tiny china, so that the gnomes can have an overnight snack of cookies and milk. Sometimes we find they've been rambunctious, and turned over a chair or a cup! ; )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here