Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mrs. Bee, Thank you!!!

Posted by albertar z7 LINY (albee7447@aol.com) on
Fri, Apr 27, 07 at 8:00

Hi Lori
I received your card in yesterday's mail. Thank you ever so much. That was really very sweet of you.
hugs
Alberta

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mrs. Bee, Thank you!!!

Hi Alberta.
As you see, I havent been on for awhile. Life hasnt slowed down for me one bit although I did get small bit of wintersowing done...thanks to you and other WS friends contributions.

I hope you are doing ok. My heart went out to you knowing that the loss of someone dear to you can be very painful. When the road gives you bumps, plant flowers to make it prettier road to travel!

MrsBee

o
your welcome

its not showing that you have a follow-up post so i hope you get this message!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here