Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tazdevyl1

Im a clutz!

tazdevyl1
18 years ago

Well, I was outside doing a little spring cleaning. Pruning, chopping down trees, and ever so slowly getting rid of the beast that I accidentally unleashed last year. The "beast" is a wild grapevine. OOPS! As I was trying to pull the dead vines out of the tree, they would get stuck. So I tried to put one foot on the fence and pull. Nope. Next thing ya know, I was able to put both feet on the gate, and pretend like I was rock climbing! I said Ok I shouldnt have been able to do that. Figure Ill either climb the cherry tree or get a ladder and get them down that way. Oh and the ones that I DID manage to get out, I wound up punching myself in the eye! (No bruises. WHEW!)

So next went on to the wild rose bushes. Or something that had thorns. Well Im just cutting away, I go to move. OUCH! I look down the darn thing got stuck to me. I'd get that one off, another would stick. No matter where I walked I was surrounded. So I gave up on that. For now.

So then went on to chopping down the trees around the "compost" area. Luckily nothing got me there. However I DID manage to pull a tree out with the roots. A small tree of course. Hmm..can we say DEAD?? LOL

OH! I was cutting down the wild bushes where my roasting pans are now. Managed to get the roots, but ALMOST went flying backwards. Unfortunately I did step on the corner of the pan, but no harm done. Happened to be a pan with no sprouts yet.

Comments (3)

Sponsored