Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: news

Posted by bookjunky4life 5 Central IL (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 16, 12 at 16:41

I visit a few other forums at GW (tomato, composting, garden junk) but the WS forum is what keeps me coming back. I thought I would let you all know that we are expecting our first child. We have been married about 1 year and a half and this is my first marriage and my husband's third marriage. I will be adding to the WSing population.

I still think hosta sprouts are the cutest WS babies ever. I have jugs and jugs of them sprouting!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: news

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 16, 12 at 18:06

I'm glad you thought of us, we like baby news. Congratulations! I hope the year goes really smoothly for you and you breeze through the next months still gardening. We'll be watching for pictures of course

o

Congratulations, and I'm with you on the hosta babies. Have lots of fun with your little bundle. The time goes so quickly and it's possibly the most rewarding thing (next to WSing of course) that you will ever do.

o

Congrats!! Before you know it your new sprout will be helping you fill jugs with dirt! Lol we have 5 of our own and i tell ya what- weeding is a GREAT family activity! :)

o

Congratulations! What beautiful news! The best sprout news!

o

Congratulations as well. Hosta babies are the cute ws babies but wait until your little one comes then you will see the real cutest ws baby.

o

Congratulations! Enjoy those first few years, they are so precious.

Karen

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 17, 12 at 14:44

Blessings to you both...and your tiny sprout.

o

Congratulations!

o

Blessings to you & your new family sprout!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here