Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring was here and now it's gone...

Posted by lblack61 z5 NY (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 5, 06 at 22:46

...It's left it's name to carry on...
That's how I feel today. I've been in a crappy mood because it's too cold to do anything in the yard. I can't even stand outside to look at containers that I know have sprouts in them so I can put their germ date on my list.

I am cranky without a hoe.
lol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring was here and now it's gone...

Well, we had beautiful weather today, but I have a "spring cold", and don't feel like doing diddly, not even checking for sprouts. My whole head feels stuffed up. Probably why I've been rambling around on here tonight.
I wish you some of our weather soon! I'm off to bed, gotta clean house big time in the morning :o)

o

it's going to drop to 28 degrees tonight.

we are not amused.

o

We sure weren't!
I know I live in Upstate Ny, but it doesn't prevent me getting aggravated about the weather in the Spring. I'm itching to plant out things I've started indoors and I can't, because I know anything is game at this point.
It is a nice day today. I'm trying to just keep things in order, get ready to recieve a load of dirt and manure, and just kinda bide my time.
I hope it doesn't get THAT cold again until the Fall.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here