Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mastergarder2003

First W.S. Came up for me. Bon

mastergarder2003
13 years ago

Iam so happy to have some seeds W.S. up and finally planted ,coriopsis, Clematis, butterfly bush, rose mallow, yellow hybiscus, yellow rose, fox glove. Something's have not come up. Iam very happy with what did. O' a few lily' s did come up too. I also put a few seed's right in the garden and some of them came up also this way lily's cone flowers, but not as many. I do have some left in container's yet, to see later if they will grow, and some are to sm. to transplant yet. O' yes I had some cone flower's also do well. I sure have enjoyed and will continue watching them grow, in the garden now, and will keep Swaping for more seed's for next yr. and collecting more pop bottle' milk jug's. I did use some ice cream buckets with plastic and lids too. I tryed on my compost a spot,with a clear shower curtain but I didn't like that Idea as well as just using container's. I did pick up in a garage sale a laundry basket to put the container in. I polked hole's to drain the basket, I did use duct tape and removed it later with lids off the top's like they mentioned and it worked well, and I cut the containers like a T shape to be able to add the soil Gw is great at helping with Ideas on the how to. I have, over all, enjoyed the effort it took. It was fun and I would do again.

Comments (2)

Sponsored