Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
being admitted at 9am

Posted by moonphase z7 Ga (My Page) on
Tue, May 6, 08 at 0:33

I go in at 9 am tomorrow,a day early so they can prep my kidney for the surgery.Then wednesday I will have an arteriogram first,then the surgery.Thank you all so very much for the prayers,love and support.I love you all.I will be back on as soon as possible and have my daughter let you all know how things go.
moonphase

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: being admitted at 9am

Good thoughts will be with you.

o

Sending many blessings your way...wisdom to the doctors and nurses, comfort and healing to you...

Linda

o

We will all be there with you..remember GOOD thoughts, and we will be waiting for you to get back online when you are back home !

o

Annette,
Did'nt see this until wed. afternoon by now I'm sure your out of surgery and on the road to recovery. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Annette

o

• Posted by pvick z6B NYC (My Page) on
    Wed, May 7, 08 at 21:04

Wishing you a speedy and GOOD recovery, Annette! My prayers are with you and yours ....

PV

o

Thought about her all day yesterday wondering where she was in procedures. Hope everything went well.

o

I just found this thread, Annette. I hope all is well.

Karen

o

Just catching up. I hope all went well.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Becky

o

need to go to conversations everyday - just found this

Hope everything went well!

Carrie

o

Me too, Carrie!

Hope we hear from you soon, Annette! You are in my prayers.

Bonnie

o

I hope your surgery went well. You are in my prayers also.

Wendy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here