Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
albertar

I'm a great grandmother

albertar
13 years ago

I remember posting here when I found out I was going to be a great grandmother...Well he's here. He arrived Tuesday 5/11 at 5:17pm, he weighed in at 8lbs. 11oz, and is named Jayden, he is absolutely perfect and too beautiful for words, :)

Alberta

Comments (13)

• tiffy_z5_6_can
    13 years ago

Now there's cause for celebration!! All the best!

• northforker
    13 years ago

A healthy, beautiful baby boy!!!! Oh Alberta, you have fallen in love already, I can tell! What wonderful news. And what a lucky boy to have you in his life.

All the best,
    Nancy

• trudi_d
    13 years ago

Way, way cool! Alberta, you don't even look old enough to be a grandmother.

Post a pic when you can!

Hugs,

T

• bakemom_gw
    13 years ago

All the best to your new bundle.

• not_a_contessa
    13 years ago

Congratulations to you and your family, and what a lucky little kid to be able to grow up knowing his great grandmother.

Mary

• albertar
    Original Author
    13 years ago

thanks all, yes I'm in love with him, he is just too beautiful, LOL

Alberta

• pitimpinai
    13 years ago

Ummmm. I want to munch on him...yummm
    Congratulations! Pictures, please. :-D

• caryltoo Z7/SE PA
    13 years ago

What a wonderful event. Congratulations.

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    13 years ago

Wow, a great-grandmother! Congratulations! Yes, I can tell you are in love with him already. :o)

Lois in PA

• drippy
    13 years ago

Congratulations, Alberta! If you can, get a 4 generations picture (or perhaps 5? Is your Mom still living?). It is a breathtaking reminder of the circle of life. Enjoy!

• kqcrna
    13 years ago

Congratulations, Alberta! That is wonderful.

Karen

• albertar
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone, its fun being a great-grandma at age 62.

Alberta

• beck_wi
    13 years ago

Congrats!! my first thought was awww what a little guy. My daughter was 9lbs 8 oz so anything under that is "little" to me.

My grandparents are in their mid 70's and now have 11 great grandchildren. They are both hoping to see at least one from the next generation.
    I thought my cousin was going to faint when they said they are waiting for her son to have a baby.... he's only 15. lol

congrats again. I won't ask for pictures... I understand some people aren't comfortable with their baby all over the internet.