Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonphase

Good News

moonphase
15 years ago

The arteriogram showed blockage in 3 arteries but not enough that I need surgery now for this.They also said there is a small apical defect-not sure what this is.The mitral valve is showing minimal leakage.but now are saying the cord is not detached-Thank God The cardio doc says he does not know what is causing this and now I have 4 drs.and am hearing different opinions and 2 are of the same group,each putting it off on the other to come up with what should be done.I asked to be dismissed.I am going to find a cardiologist at Emory to find out the cause.Kidney function was 45% when I left.I went to a chronic renal failure class yesterday for 2 hrs.I learned alot.I am at stage 3.I go to a nutrionist June 16.I know it will be a strict diet but thats ok.At this point.I will try my best to do whatever they say.I can lift 10 lbs,walk 30 min a day starting at 10 and working up.No more big hole digging for me.I did stay out a few minutes yesterday just walking around enjoying my flowers.They are so beautiful and have so many blooming.I will try to plant maybe 10-20 a day.My daughters came and did quite a few for me.I will just be glad when all of this is over.I want to get back to my gardening life..

Thank You all for your prayers,thoughts and caring.I believe God heard those prayers and that is why I did not have to have heart surgery right now.I am expecting the same for the mitral valve surgery.It is so good to be back home with family and all my garden web friends.

hugs,

moonphase

Comments (10)