Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi all .... I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Posted by ccoupkir z5 Il (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 24, 10 at 17:33

Ok .... it's been 2 years since I disappeared from this forum. A very bad divorce kept me under the weather for quite a while. Then I moved and rented out my house and the people destroyed all my gardens (grrrrrrr). I am now in a rental house (family owned) and have started gardening again.

Is there anyone out there that remembers me?!!!!!!

I really miss you guys!

Cheryl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi all .... I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Hi, Cheryl, I sure do remember you - welcome back! Sorry to hear about all your troubles. I've been on the move for 2 years, too - new job for DH took us first to SC and finally to Alabama. Just got my piano back after 14 months. I am convinced that the last couple of years were cosmically bad for nearly everyone. Hope your new place & garden is the start of wonderful things for you.

Oh, my upside - after being without my gardens for so long, we just moved into our new-to-us house and it has 1.4 acres - almost 5 times what I had in MA. Once I get rid of an annoying amount of poison ivy, oak & sumac, I will be in gardening heaven.

o

Need Seeds??
Welcome back, so sad to hear about your gardens. Maybe you can grow some things you really miss. Let us know how we can help.

Mary

o

Welcome back, Cheryl. Sorry to hear about your difficulties but glad that you are settled enough that you can garden again.

o

Hi Cheryl.
Been missing you. I have actually been thinking about you a lot this summer.
So sorry about all the trouble you've been through.
Welcome back.
Mone

o

Hi, I think I came along after you had left to take care of things, but I'll echo the offer for seeds. Specifically, I've been harvesting seeds from 2 white foxglove and I think I have enough to plant up the entire east coast now. Let me know if you would like some. All the best, Lois in PA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here