Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lblack61

New Season of Project Runway?

lblack61
15 years ago

Is it true? Is it starting tonight?

I looked on the TV at the cable guide and it shows on Bravo and 9pm tonight a NEW show with Sandra Bernhardt.

If it is really a new show and the beginning of a new season, I'm beside myself with joy...lol.

Linda

Comments (8)

• bakemom_gw
    15 years ago

That was episode three, season five! I just LOVE it! There are two designers from Columbus - Terri and Kelli. Kelli won the first challenge.

Last night was AWESOME! Emily's dress was awful though. I didn't stay up for Shear Genius though. The stylist from Columbus was eliminated last week. I'll catch that tonight.

• lblack61
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You know what, I was in a rush to sit down tonight to see this episode which I thought was a rerun of the first episode (which I thought was occuring last night)
    I sit down and see them talking about "the last challenge"...
    ???
    I missed two freakin' episodes!!!!!???? of my favorite show on TV???? I didn't even know it was coming on.
    :-(
    Well, here's hoping they have a "mini-marathon" this weekend. I gotta play catch-up.

Linda

• bakemom_gw
    15 years ago

Go to Bravotv.com and click on schedules. You can also get caught up on the other challenges that way.

• lblack61
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am officially caught up and watching tonight's episode as I post this.
    (thanks for you tip...I got to see them all back to back after checking the schedule online) :0)

Linda

• bakemom_gw
    15 years ago

Kelli is gone WAHHH! Oh well, I can't wait to head up High Street some lunchtime and check out her store.

What did you think of the Oylmpic Opening Ceremonies challenge? What a cluster. The judges were a riot.

• lblack61
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OMG...that "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm Goes to the Olympics" outfit??? That was too weird.
    It almost seemed like most of them didn't know what the Olympics were!!??
    Kelli is one of the contestants from Ohio? I really didn't think she should have been eliminated. I didn't think her outfit was bad at all. "Mr. Impeccable Taste", however...his outfit REALLY SUCKED!
    I'm sad Kelli's gone. She looked alot like Beverly D'Angelo, didn't she? Let me know what her store looks like when you get there :-)

Linda

• monipsych
    15 years ago

I watch the show also and have since season 1. And being the "bad mom" I am I also have my 7 year old daughter hooked. She still doesn't get the potty language yet. (Thank goodness) But questions why is "he" wearing nail polish? And is quoting Tim and Hedi with "Make it work" and "Your in or your out..." We like critiquing the outfits together. My little Fashionista... ") Can't wait to see the next challenge.
    Monica

• bakemom_gw
    15 years ago

What is up with the black nail polish on EVERYONE? It comes and goes and then crops up at Halloween. I know the goths love it, but it's almost mainstream right now. Clue me in - I don't see the point of painting your nails to look like you have been in an indistrial accident.

Anyone have a fan favorite? I don't really have one. I like Kenley, but the 40s gets stale after a while.