Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prairiemoon2

Problems with GW...how to get help?

Hi,

I have had two issues in the past month with the GW site. One is that the 'search' function on Winter sowing is not working, and I also think the overall general 'search' is not working right either. I tried locating a post I remembered reading by the screen name of someone I thought had posted it and it came back with only two posts by that person. I was pretty sure they were a regular poster. So I did a google search, knowing that sometimes it comes up with old google posts. Sure enough, it came up with quite a few posts by this person and they weren't old.

Then I have been noticing that I am not getting responses to one of my threads in my mailbox, even though I think I checked the box to have them emailed to me.

I tried finding a 'help page' that would allow me to post that I was having problems and just can't find anything. I went to the 'help page' which has a very short list of frequently asked questions and that is it. Is it that, if you have other problems, they don't want to hear it?

I did ask about the search function on the winter sowing discussions forum and was linked to a place to post that report, and I did, but I never heard anything, it never got fixed, and I don't know how to get back to that location.

Anyone else having problems?

PMoon

Comments (3)

Sponsored