Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dangers of Multi-tasking

Posted by SandysGardens 4MN (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 6, 05 at 8:20

It's drilled into us to multi-task, so we will be more efficient. Last night (Monday) I checked email (home & work), worked on project for work (work never goes away), read whats happening on GW, cleaned seeds, sorted seeds, packaged up seeds, made breakfasts and lunches for today (Tuesday), whipped up a snack (a bit hungry), called sis in Kansas to check in, monitored pump in pond to drain water as it continues to thunderstorm, put together a shopping list for today (daughters b-day), a couple loads of laundry, etc. etc. etc. in the 1st hour after arriving home from being away for the holiday weekend. Well after what I found at the computer this morning, I wonder if I am doing too much at one time and should cut back one or two items.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dangers of Multi-tasking

Well, looks like you might have to add mowing your keyboard to that ambitious list. What a riot.

o

Well you won't have to go very far to collect seeds.
Ron

o

Yikes! How were you even able to type this message? How funny. Any idea what your keyboard/bed was growing?

Harriet

o

o

Oh Sandy! what a site!! hahahaha

Yep, I believe you should trim down your 'to do list' just a tad! :))

I do know how you feel...I work full time too, and always have a long list of things I need to do, and things I want to do....

thanks for the giggle!
Linda

o

I showed this picture to my husband who is a computer geek. He thought it was funny but he did have an interesting question... how did you manage to have the inside of your keyboard moist enough to get those seeds to germinate?

o

All I can say is.....

Carrie (LOL)

o

Harriet - I have no idea what the keyboard/bed is growing.

Jess - Tell hubby that I drink coffee at my desk, work and home, and go thru several keyboards due to spills so moisture in the keyboard was no problem for me.

Carrie - I LOVE your gal sitting at the computer (LMBO). I laughed so hard I started to cry! I love it.

I couldn't resist posting the pic, it gave all of us at home a good laugh and wanted to share.

Sandy

o

I was afraid that Spike might have thought it was "inappropriate" but hopefully he would think it was funny (since it is, after all, only a cartoon) LOL - Csrrie

o

It's a Chia-puter! Looks like brocolli sprouts =)

Just unplug it and set it in a sunny window ;)

o

Sandy, you've combined my 2 favorite things! I am also a computer geek! In fact your pic looks perfectly "normal" to me! LOL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here