Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for 'old timers' who would like to talk shop...

Posted by nettasaura Z8 WA (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 12, 06 at 11:30

I was wondering if there are any GardenWeb veterans out there who wouldn't mind talking shop (Winter Sowing, Seed Saving, General Plant Business) on MSN Messenger or Yahoo! Messenger for about an hour. I have so many specific questions that I could fill up the whole forum board all by my little lonesome. Some I feel might just be dumb, but some I feel might be really important. If anybody is willing email me at nettasaura@yahoo.com and let me know which Messenger program you have!
Thanks,
Netta

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for 'old timers' who would like to talk shop...

Hi Netta,
I don't know how to do the messenger- sorry -

if you would like to email me, I would be happy to try and answer some of your questions (or tell me how to do the messenger- I have MSN hotmail)

also, don't hesitate to ask on the w/s forum- as the leaves change color and the cold winds start to blow, there will be lots of folks here, catching up on the summer's 'happenings' - I am sure they would be happy to help answer your questions -- I find that a lot of the time, other folks are glad the question has been asked-
I sure learn a lot from the kind gardeners here :))

Linda in Louisville

o
RE: Looking for 'old timers' who would like to talk shop...

Hi Netta
I don't have either IM system but I'm avaiable by email also, I can be reached at Albee7447@aol.com
Been winter sowing now for almost 6 seasons, and I love it. I started gardening in 1983 by the square foot method, although I did have a garden elsewhere prior to '83 by the traditional row method, I found that required just too much weeding for me, and at the time I had young children which took up most of my time. Once I found square foot gardening and got my beds made it was a snap to keep up with weeds. So email me and we can chat, just enjoy gardening is my only advice at this time, :)
Alberta

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here